Training partnerships / Co provider agreements
Start your own First Aid training business.
Firstaid Advantage is a Registered Training Organisation, we offer Partnership co provider arrangements to organisations and individuals who meet our high standards and wish to conduct their own business delivering nationally recognised accredited training.
Scope of training delivered by Firstaid Advantage. click here
How do co provider arrangements work?
Providers must be an RTO to deliver nationally recognised training or be in a partnership arrangement with a registered training organisation. Our Partnership Arrangement allows your business to deliver training under the operations of Firstaid Advantage RTO provider No 32273.
All documentation, compliance and quality indicator reporting are looked after by us, leaving you to concentrate on delivering high standard training to your clients. We supply all Training and Assessment materials, power points and provide you with support when needed.
When all documentation for the course is completed we then issue the relevant nationally accredited certificate. We also communicate with you regularly to ensure all aspects of training and assessment are compliant.
Advantages of a partnering with Firstaid Advantage?
No upfront fees, payment per statement of attainment.
Certificate fees are among the lowest available.
Certificates are co-branded with your company logo.
Quick turnaround on certificates, if submitted on Tues, Wed or Thurs, you receive that evening.
Excellent operational systems.
Reputable RTO to service your needs.
To meet our Co provider criteria, you will need to provide the following.
1) Agree to the Firstaid Advantage Memorandum of Understanding
2) Supply Current photo identification of persons conducting Training and Assessment
3) Supply Current CV for persons conducting Training and Assessment
4) Supply Current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurances
5) Supply Current TAE40110 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
6) Supply Current Certificates in the relevant units of competency in application
7) Supply evidence of current Training and Assessment equipment. (Photos)
8) Have experience in the competency applied for.
Certificate cost examples.
CPR HLTAID001 PROVIDE CPR – $10 plus GST per SOA
HLTAID001 CPR & UETTDRRF06B – Perform rescue from a live LV panel- $15 plus GST per SOA
HLTAID001, HLTAID002 & HLTAID003 PROVIDE First Aid – $20 plus GST per SOA
For additional information on becoming a Co-Provider of Firstaid Advantage please Contact us on email@example.com