WE ARE OPERATING COURSES AS SCHEDULED
The Accredited Training industry is still operating as an essential service. While deemed an essential service we are required to follow the mass gathering requirements and social distancing measures for everyone’s health & safety.
The requirements are listed below:
- All Students will need to meet the requirements of the CONSENT- CONFIRMATION FORM (Form Link)
- Student capacities to meet the 1.5 m social distancing and the 4sqm/per person requirement within the training centre.
- No more than 2 persons in a non-essential gathering outside of the Training Room.
- Necessary hygiene measures, with hand sanitiser, hand wash, high contact areas & room disinfection regularly.
- Training equipment – All students to wear nitryl gloves during practical sessions, CPR manikins bleached/disinfected, alcohol wipes & disposable face shield issued for each student, new bandages issued to each student.
- We require students during breaks outdoors to maintain the maximum 2-person social distancing rules.
Thank you for your understanding & cooperation.